Reston Bible Church – July 10, 2022
- What stood out to you from this message on Jesus as the Good Shepherd?
- Read and discuss John 10:1-18, John 10:27-30, and Psalm 23. What does this image of sheep and their shepherd reveal about the character of Jesus?
- The Good Shepherd is distinguished by at least five characteristics: Protector, Provider, Leader, Friend, and Uniter. Discuss how Jesus has been each of these in your life at different times.
- What about the image of The Good Shepherd is most meaningful to you in your walk with Jesus?
- There were four ways offered to live in the reality of these truths as one of the sheep: Recognize, Abide, Trust, and Enjoy. How can you, or have you, applied these in your life?
- What might you change in the way you relate to Christ and to others as a result of this?