Just a momentary break from my ongoing philosophizing. When I received this testimony from one of our Missionaries in Brazil, a young man that I was privileged to see come out of a life of crime and into the Kingdom of God’s Son some seven years ago, I was so encouraged. Thought I would share. When we are willing to be used to change lives, God WILL use us. Period!
- Follow lastmanstandingchurch on WordPress.com
- Lessons from Marriage, Part 5: The Joy and Wisdom of Overlooking an Offense
- Lessons from Marriage, Part 4: True North – Knowing Your Values and Living Toward Them
- Lessons from Marriage, Part 3: Keeping Short Accounts – Confession and Forgiveness
- Lessons from Marriage, Part 2: Consider Your Ways: Christ-Centered Introspection in Marriage
- The Dance: Finding your rhythm in marriage
Buy The Book!