Body, Soul, & Spirit: Intimacy in Marriage, Part 2 (audio)
Intimacy is far more than simply the physical or the sensual. Intimacy in marriage is a beautiful and intricate dance between body, soul, and spirit.
Week 2 – Roadblocks to Intimacy
- Do you agree with what Mike said about the importance of the sexual aspect of the marriage relationship? Why or why not?
- Which roadblocks have you, or are you, experiencing in your marriage?
What obstacles are keeping you from experiencing greater intimacy in your marriage; body, soul, and spirit?
- Roadblocks in the Spirit
- Unbiblical view of intimacy in marriage
- Broken fellowship
- Lack of vitality in your Christian walk
- Isolation from Christian community
- Roadblocks in the Soul
- Unbiblical view of ourselves
- Broken relationship
- Lack of vitality in the friendship
- Boredom in the Bedroom
- Roadblocks in the Body
- Poor physical health/fitness
- Low energy
- Disparate Drive