July 9, 2020 Mike Meyers HomeFront
Listen (Audio MP3) –
- Can you share how a time of tribulation has impacted your marriage?
- Which of these perspectives on tribulation is most challenging for you? Tribulation…
- Cannot separate us from God’s love
- Is worked out in community
- Is not to be feared
- Should be rejoiced over (spiritual formation, advancement of the gospel)
- Prepares us for service
- Can be a sign of spiritual warfare
- Can be God’s correction of sin
- Is a powerful testimony when responded to through a godly perspective
- How would you counsel another couple that is seeking perspective in the midst of a trial?