Annual Maintenance Check: Part 2 – Grace and the Gospel in Covenant Marriage
- What was your wedding ceremony like?
- What do you remember from your vows? Were yours traditional, or did you do something original?
- What is one take away you had from today’s talk?
- How is your “airframe”? How does considering your marriage as a covenant, “exchange of persons” change your perspective?
- Looking back at what grace does, how have you experienced grace with your spouse? Do you desire to be an agent of grace in your marriage? What keeps you from living in that?
Posted on August 26, 2020, in Marriage, The Church, Uncategorized and tagged #lastmanstandingchurch, #restonbiblechurch, @restonbible.org, Christian, Marriage. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.